Individual Sport Support Tart Cherry Concentrate Individual Sachets (30mls)
Sport Support is 100% Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate. It is rapidly gaining a following among professional, elite athletes and weekend warriors, as a tonic that helps support muscle and joint recovery quickly after training, workouts and events.
Powerful anthocyanins 1 & 2 act like a neutralizer to calm and ease tired and stressed muscles, and stiff joints.
The pain associated with exercise involves muscle damage, oxidative stress and inflammation. Tart cherries may help with all three due to the naturally occurring concentrated amounts of anthocyanins 1 & 2.
Studies suggest Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate has the ability to support muscle recovery and joint flexibility, intense strength training, as well as after sporting events.
Click here to view the full brochure
- 100% Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate
- Contains naturally occurring anthocyanins 1 & 2
- Montmorency Tart Cherries support endurance during exercise, and muscle recovery after exercise.
- Powerful anthocyanins 1 & 2 act like a neutralizer to calm and ease tired and stressed muscles and stiff joints.
- Phytomelatonin supports quality sleep. Sleep provides energy to both the brain and body, supporting performance, mood and concentration.
- Absolutely nothing added - just the concentrated tart cherries!
- No added sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No colouring agents
- No preservatives
- Low Glycemic Index (GI-54) suitable for many diabetics
- No adverse effects expected during pregnancy or breast feeding
- Each batch independently lab tested for over 200 agricultural residues
- No dairy or nuts
- Gluten free
HOW TO USE
Leading up to an event: 30 mls (one sachet) tart cherry concentrate for seven days
Pre Workout: 30 mls (one sachet) tart cherry concentrate one hour before exercise
During exercise: 30 mls (one sachet) tart cherry with 210 mls water as required for hydration.
Post Exercise: 30 mls (one sachet) tart cherry within 30 minutes of exercise then daily for three days
Keep refrigerated when ever possible
Do not heat
Consume within 3 months of opening
Freezing will extend shelf life to 12 months after opening